Saturday, July 14, 2007

WELCOME!

My name is Wendy and I am Whirlwend. By-day, a Graphic Designer for over
15 years. And in spare moments, I use my crafty skills to create one-of-a-kind handcrafted goodness. Watch for my new creations at whirlwend.com. Enjoy!



This is a new product I started making this Spring and Summer...I call it a Whirlflower. It is hand knit from wool, then felted and constructed to make a cute one-of-a-kind brooch. For springing-up an outfit or whatever else and brightening the day. I have a million flower peices to put together and felt. I definitely like the knitting part of the process the best :) Enjoy my new blog.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5904509

1 comment:

sugaredankle said...

Good job on getting up to speed on blogging. I'll be coming to you for advice now. Love ya!