Sunday, July 15, 2007

Japanese Goodness

I have been loving Japenese goodies for a while now. From toys to origami to fabric. I mean how can you resist Sanrio's Chococat? Just way too adorable! Yesterday I could not resist this Japanese cookbook. And if you know me, you know I do NOT cook much (though I am working on it).

A blog I love by wee wonderfuls has a bunch of wonderful links to these Japanese craft sites: Atelier Akiko (which has amazing quilts and purses) ; Ripple ; and Anano Cafe (which has huggable animals and other cute products).


(image from atelier akiko)

Last but not least, I want to share a sweet little online shop called re:makeables. It has the cutest Japanense fabrics (the cottage print is on it's way to me as I type), plus trims, buttons, beads and books.


(image from re:markeables)

Wow...that was alot for my second post. Enjoy!

1 comment:

sugaredankle said...

So where is Godzilla? This is about Japanese goodness right?